Contact: Mgr. Martin Gasparovic
"I listened with astonishment the last CD recordedby the seventeen years old guitarist Carlotta Dalia:all - the technique, the sound, the phrasing -it'is in she not promising, but realized.For sure, she is arrived where, at her age,maybe only Ida Presti was arrived.We want to wish to her a continuation without hitches.There is not lack of time for her."M° Angelo Gilardino, "Sei Corde" guitar magazine"Carlotta, at age of 10, left the audience speechless for her soundand expressive capacities out of the ordinary"Maestro Cristiano Porqueddu, Italian Classical Guitar Forum"Carlotta Dalia is a phenomenon of excellence"Maestro Bruno Battisti D'Amario"Carlotta Dalia showed an extremely high levelof technical accomplishment and musical understanding.Her tone was clear and resonant,and she projected her musical ideas clearly to the audience.We see a bright future for her on the concert stage"
AWARDED IN 36 INTERNATIONAL COMPETITIONS
Carlotta Dalia (19y) - won 16 guitar competitions without age limits.
- 1st Absolute Prize - 2017 Guitar Competition "G. Rospigliosi", Lamporecchio, Italy;
- 1st Absolute Prize - 2017 Guitar Competition "Riviera Etrusca", Piombino, Italy.
- 1st Prize and Audience Award - 2017 International Guitar Competition "Uppsala Guitar Competition", Sweden.
- 3rd Prize - 2018 International Guitar Competition "Tokyo International Competition", Japan.
- 1st Prize - 2019 International Paganini Guitar Festival & Competition, special Prize for the best interpretation of Leo Brower piece and Special Prize as the best italian in the competition.
At the age 16 was Carlotta Dalia selected from 2351 musicians in the Competition of a National Radio (Italy) which gave to her the opportunity to make a debut CD. Since 2016 a D'Addario Artist.