Europe | Asia | Slovakia | Czechia | Poland | Hungary |
Our recent video of Wieniawski Violin Concerto from Ankara.
- Sara Dragan is 23 years old award-winning concert violinist, emerging as one of the finest violinists of her generation. She started to play the violin at the age of 7, under the tutelage of her parents, Konrad and Alicja Dragan
- Sara is protégée of legendary pedagogue Professor Zakhar Bron. She is student of Escuela Superior de Musica Reina Sofia in Madrid, as well as Zakhar Bron Academy in Switzerland.
- The exceptional young violinist is currently playing on an old Italian violin - Nicola Amati (1666) on the generous loan from Florian Leonhard Fine Violins (London & New York).
- In 2021 Sara recorded her first CD on Antonio Stradivarius violin with Roustem Saitkoulov - pianopartner od Maxim Vengerov, for American label Orpheus.
- In 2022 Sara Dragan signed contract with prestigious agency - Columbia Artists International (NYC) and went on "USA tour 2022" (31 concerts in 17 states) where she performed as a soloist under the baton of Maestro Wojciech Rodek together with The Polish Wieniawski Philharmonic Orchestra.
- Sara won Grand Prix of about 60 violin competitions in Europe, Asia and USA, among others: International Violin H.Wieniawski & K.Lipinski Competition, Novosibirsk International Violin Competition, New York International Artists Association Competition and others.
- She has already played thousands of concerts as a soloist. She performed solo with such an orchestras as: Wroclaw Philharmonic Orchestra, Armenian State Symphony Orchestra, Prague Chamber Orchestra, Royal Chamber Orchestra, Bohuslava Martinu Philharmonic, Slovak Sinfonietta Zilina, H. Wieniawski Lublin Philharmonic, Uzbekistan National Symphony Orchestra, Novosibirsk Philharmonic, Tel Aviv Soloists Ensemble, iPalpiti Soloists Orchestra, Sudeten Philharmonic, Torun Philharmonic, Opole Philharmonic Orchestra, the Warmian-Masurian Philharmonic Orchestra and many others.
- Places such as: Berlin Philharmonic Big Hall, Carnegie Hall in New York City, Walt Disney Hall of Los Angeles Philharmonic, Konzerthaus Berlin, Haeundae Cultural Center Concert Hall of Busan in South Korea, Krannert Center for the Performing Arts (Illinois), Rachmaninov Concert Hall in Moscow, NFM Wroclaw, NOSPR Katowice, Polish Royal Palace in Warsaw, Nowa Miodowa Warsaw and many others. Sara played in most Polish Philharmonic Halls as well as was touring around Europe, Asia and USA.
Concerts & Works
J.S.Bach: Violin Concerto No.1 in a minor BWV1041
Violin Concerto No.2 in E Major BWV 1042
Concerto for Two Violins in d minor, BWV 1043
J. Brahms: Violin Concerto in D major, Op. 77
L. v. Beethoven: Violin Concerto
Triple Concerto in C major, op. 56
M. Bruch: Violin Concerto No. 1 in G minor, Op. 26
H. W. Ernst: Concerto Pathetique in F sharp minor Op.23
J. Hubay: Carmen Fantasy
A. Khachaturian: Violin Concerto in D minor
E. Lalo: Symphonie Espagnolen D minor, Op. 21
F. Mendelssohn-Bartholdy: Violin Concerto in E minor, Op. 64
W. A. Mozart: Violin Concerto No 3 in G major, K 216
Violin Concerto No 4 in D major, K 218
Violin Concerto No. 5 in A major, K 219
N. Paganini: Violin Concerto No. 1 in D major, Op. 6
Violin Concerto No.2 in B minor, Op.7
S. Prokofiev: Violin Concerto No.2, Op.63 in G minor
M. Ravel: Tzigane
C. Saint Saens: Vioin Concerto No.3 in B minor Op.61
Introduction and Rondo Capriccioso
P. de Sarasate: Carmen Fantasy
J. Sibelius: Violin Concerto in D minor Op. 47
D. Shostakovich: Violin Concerto No. 1 in A minor, Op. 77
P. I. Tchaikovsky: Violin Concerto in D major, Op. 35
H. Vieuxtemps: Violin Concerto No.5, Op.37
F. Waxman: Carmen Fantasy
H. Wieniawski: Violin Concerto No. 1 in F sharp minor, Op. 14
Violin Concerto No.2 in D minor, Op.22